6 Most Common Areas for Liposuction in Princeton NJ
When patients are considering liposuction in Princeton NJ, they often ask where most people get liposuction. Of course, the results and trouble spots vary between individuals. The best way to determine the best pathway for your body is to talk to your doctor in a personalized consultation. They can properly assess your body and tell you where you might get the greatest benefit.
In a consultation, you can also discuss with you the areas that you are the most insecure about. After all, you wouldn’t be seeking liposuction if you didn’t have some specific concerns. For many patients though, the basic areas of treatment are the same.
More Patients Talk to a Princeton Liposuction Doctors about These Areas
- Love Handles: Liposuction for the love handles is one of the most common types. Love handles are common deposits of fat right around the waist and, unfortunately, these areas of fat don’t always respond to diet and exercise. Even when your jeans fit properly, you may see fat spilling over the top of your pants on the side or your shirts may make that fat more obvious.
- Muffin Top: Oh the dreaded muffin top. You have worked so hard, and yet this fat around your waist continues to keep you dissatisfied with the way that your body looks. It stands in the way of beautiful contours and causes your body to seem misshapen. At the very least, it always looks like you are always wearing jeans that are too tight.
- Thighs: Celebrities like Beyonce have gotten caught actually photoshopping a thigh gap into their pictures. Many women want the coveted thigh gap and sometimes your natural body just does not support this thigh gap on its own. This is where liposuction comes in. When you do things the right way, your doctor can remove enough fat from the inner thighs to create that valued thigh gap.
- Upper Arms: To get sculpted with specific liposuction results, you need an experienced doctor who understands the basics of liposuction and how to create a strategy. Anytime you remove fat, you will get skinnier arms. But will they be the right shape? The fat will not distribute itself back around the arm. It will simply look unbalanced. This is why you want to vet your doctor properly to make sure that they have plenty of ongoing practice in the field.
- The Moobs: Men are experiencing a rise in the rate of liposuction and quickly catching up with women. Liposuction has long been thought of as a woman’s procedure. Moobs aren’t as uncommon as you may think and sometimes they go away on their own. But for some men, moobs are a persistent problem that begins to affect their self-esteem professionally and personally. More men are simply learning that they can use liposuction to address this problem. Click here to learn more about moobs and the liposuction that can help you.
- The Neck: The neck may not seem like the most logical place to target with liposuction. But again, it is men driving this trend. Men want a competitive edge by looking younger and, even if it just a perceived edge, this may make men more daring and willing to take the next step.
Get Inspiration for the Best Liposuction in Princeton NJ for You
When you choose to go in for liposuction in Princeton NJ, you may feel insecure about different areas of your body. In fact, if you have a small muffin top, it may seem like you didn’t even have a problem until your doctor brought it up. Our first job is to address the insecurities that you want to talk about.
However, if we see other ways that you can sculpt your body to your exact specifications we will tell you. The final decision is up to you. If you feel like these common areas for liposuction are just fine the way they are, don’t feel pressured into a procedure you don’t want. The only thing that you need to worry about is what you want to do and what can be done.
We can remove a few pounds of fat, but if you aren’t in shape or have more fat than we can remove, we will have to let you know and move forward from there. Do you want to learn more about liposuction and the different possibilities? Don’t wait. Visit our site for more information.