Experience The Difference
When you have come to the decision to undergo a face or body procedure – you want to be confident that your treatment will bring the result you expect – or even better. At Princeton Plastic Surgeons, we are proud to have become the premier face and body enhancement center in Princeton, NJ, with patients coming to us from throughout New Jersey to enhance and rejuvenate face and body.
Exceptional Patient Care – Results Beyond the Expected
Dr. Adam Hamawy is an acclaimed board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in aesthetic and reconstructive procedures. His background includes having served as an Army combat trauma and reconstructive surgeon, providing him with experience and challenges above and beyond what most plastic surgeons face in any career.
Dr. Hamawy was exposed to a wide scope of complex cosmetic and reconstructive procedures, leading to his highly-developed surgical skills. He brings these skills to his boutique private clinic where every patient can expect treatments performed with meticulous attention to detail for extraordinary results.
Patient-Centered Care at Princeton Plastic Surgeons
You are a unique individual, with a highly-personal concept of what you hope to achieve. You will immediately feel the difference in our approach to face and body enhancement, or a reconstructive procedure.
Our ability to produce exceptional results is based upon our ability to listen, understand, and communicate with our patients. Your experience will not involve pressure, rushing you in a consultation, or trying to convince you to undergo a procedure you don’t need. We care about our patients and strive to achieve results beyond the expected – natural, fresh, and simply, outstanding.
How We Can Help You Feel at Your Best
We offer a range of cosmetic procedures, each of which is performed with the highest level of professional skill. Our clinic was established to offer advanced surgical procedures and an array of non-surgical treatments for:
- Face: If you are struggling with facial issues that make you less feel less confident, modern aesthetic technology and surgical techniques, when in the hands of a highly-skilled plastic surgeon, can produce results that appear fully natural.
- Body: Not all people are blessed with a beautifully sculpted figure – but with advanced surgical and non-surgical techniques, we can help you have the figure you envision.
- Breast: Your breasts may be a source of unhappiness, whether saggy, too small, too large, or uneven in size. At Princeton Plastic Surgeons, you can expect a result that brings you greater confidence and joy in every aspect of your life.
- Hair Restoration: Losing your hair is a frightening and concerning problem. We offer both surgical hair restoration with the most modern, least invasive method, along with regenerative treatments to trigger the hair follicles to produce stronger, healthier strands of hair and ward off the advance of male or female pattern baldness.
- Reconstructive Surgeries: Dr. Hamawy’s extensive experience as a reconstructive surgeon serving in the Armed Forces has given him an exceptional level of surgical skill in a range of difficult reconstructive procedures. If you are living with extensive scarring, the need to restore breasts after mastectomy, or restore your face or body after skin cancer, you can trust him to do everything possible to restore a normal appearance to the damaged area.