Practice Update Regarding COVID-19
We are pleased to announce Princeton Plastic Surgeons is now OPEN! ⭐️ Your health and safety is our top priority. We are now taking appointments with strict protocols in place in accordance to the CDC and NJ Department of Health. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care in a safe environment for our patients. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL!
The following protocols will be in place:
- Please complete all new patient forms in advance online before the day of your appointment
- Upon arrival please stay in your vehicle and call our office to check in. Please arrive on time and alone.
- Patients must wear a mask in the office at all times.
- COVID 19 screening questions and temperature check will be done when entering the building
- Hand sanitizer used before entering treatment rooms
- No patients will be in the waiting room. One patient in the office at a time.
- Ongoing staff testing and temperature checks
- Staff will be in protective PPE – face masks, face shields, gloves, disposable gowns and any other necessary protective gear.
- All treatment rooms, restrooms and office area will be thoroughly sanitized
- Continue to offer virtual appointments if necessary – consultations/follow ups