Breast Augmentation in Princeton: All Dolled Up
Flashy Hollywood dolls have risen to the top because of their decision to get breast implants in Princeton, NJ. But if that’s not what you’re after, getting augmentations for your breast will not only give you a better looking, but give you the enhancements you need to feeling and looking great every day. Women such as Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra, Dolly Parton, Denise Richards, Salma Hayak, Anna Nicole Smith have all one thing in common; they look magnificent with their breast augmentation! And because they researched their surgical options and selected a certified surgeon to perform their breast augmentation procedure, it resulted in their voluptuous body image.
Leading women in Hollywood today have never regretted their breast augmentation for the fact they evidently made them more confident and great looking after their procedure. These women who researched their surgical options and selected a certified surgeon to perform the procedure are the likes of Victoria Beckham, the former pop-princess, whom “had breast implants back in 1999, when she increased her then A cups to D cups. According to tabloid reports, she had a second operation to increase them to double Ds two years later. Even though her singing career launched her into the spotlight, it was her marriage to David Beckham and her new look that truly made her a paparrazi target”.
Experience and Qualified Breast Augmentation Surgeon in Princeton
Dr. Adam Hamawy is a well-known, double certified, honoree of many affiliations that keeps him up-to-date with the latest techniques and equipment for breast augmenting. With his experience and expertise, Dr. Hamawy will deliver professional surgical options which will enhance your breast augmentation plus the proper after-care for your safety. “Going beyond of what is expected” and serving as a Lt. Colonel in the Army has given Dr. Hamawy the capabilities and experience to professionally work as a surgeon of breast augmentation in Princeton, NJ.
Natural-looking cosmetic plastic surgery or reconstruction to the breast’s overall look as well as the specific procedure and breast technique requires an eye for detail and a perfected after care. One of the best breast augmentation surgeons in Princeton is all you’ll need to live a happy, fulfilled lifestyle that you’ve always dreamed of. Dr. Hamawy, and staff are concerned with patients’ well-being and safety, so patients’ post surgical process should not be taken lightly. If you have any questions at anytime during the entire process of your surgery, before or after, do not hesitate to call us.
Are you considering breast augmentation of any kind? Keep in mind, not all plastic surgeons are qualified, let alone certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons. When considering getting breast implants of any kind, consult with Dr. Hamawy. And so, the size and shape of your breasts may have a lasting impact on your overall image making it easy for you to decide if it’s really worth it? Most people who have undergone through breast augmentation at Princeton, NJ will say, “yes!”
Reasons, Methods and Types of Breast Implants
For instance, if your breasts are small, have sagged or shrunken after child bearing, breast augmentation in Princeton, NJ can be your answer to an uplifting procedure. Several methods are used for augmentation of your breasts; incisions are hidden underneath the breast crease which makes it unnoticeable, and around the nipple. Also, implanting with no scars can be surgically done by way of underarm or belly button.
- A saline or silicone gel implant is then placed in a pocket behind the breast tissue or chest muscle. Newer lipo-augmentation techniques using your own fat instead of implants are also now possible. Dr. Hamawy will assist you in the decision making process and help you choose the procedure that is right for you.
- For those that desire a pregnancy in the future, the inframammary at the breast fold (where the lower part of the breast attaches to the chest is the preferred choice. It preserves the ability to breastfeed.
- The periareolar or nipple (the incision is placed around the dark colored area surrounding the nipple at the junction with the skin): it is associated with additional scarring in the lower breast and the areola region and a higher risk of loss of nipple sensation.
- Another method is through the axillary in the armpit (the endoscopic Breast Augmentation is performed through this incision): has a higher risk of redo-surgery because of higher chance of asymmetry and often the scar appears irritated or darker because of the sweat glands.
Some patients’ choices of method may not always be the best choice. The surgeon’s judgment, plus the patient’s physique, will determine where implants will be located, under the breast tissue or under the breast muscle. The Federal Drug Administration has approved silicone implants for cosmetic breast augmentation: offering three options for implants. There are Saline Implants, Silicone Implants, and Cohesive Gel/Form Stable (Gummy Bear) Implants
What To Expect During The Consultation
During the consultation you will have, in addition to a review of your medical history, a personal evaluation of what is appropriate for you, your body size and frame as well as your breast size and sag if any. In the latter case the implant is better placed above the muscle to increase breast projection and improve the droopiness. Since breast implants enhance the breast you should not view them as a substitute for breast tissue and also like any mechanical device you should not think of them as permanent. However, I do not recommend a specific time for replacement.
Breast Implant Shapes and Size
There are various breast implant shapes: round and contour
- Round breast implants can be selected in three different profiles, or degrees of projection. Contour breast implants have a tendency to change orientation, unless textured before implanting within the breast pocket, these implants were created for use with reconstructing the breast.
- Contoured breast implants, or anatomical implants, are not as popular as they once were, except when it comes to gummy bear implants. Contoured implants are considered to be bottom-heavy, so they add more volume to the lower area of the breast. They have a habit of changing orientation within the breast pocket unless implanted in a textured form. At first, these implants were created for use with breast reconstruction.
If you are considering getting breast implants or having any kind such as breast augmentation surgery, it’s a good idea to meet with a qualified plastic surgeon to discuss the operation. Set up a private consultation, contact Dr. Hamawy today. Breast augmentation in Princeton will help you get the look you want. Contact us at our offices: (609) 301-0760 located at 106 Stanhope Street, Princeton, NJ 08540